Terms and Conditions
WINDSOR COUNTRY GOLF CLUB – ONLINE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
WINDSOR COUNTRY GOLF CLUB DOES NOT REFUND ONLINE PAYMENTS UNLESS THE COURSE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED BY THE COURSE SUPERINTENDANT.
- Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
- No further confirmation is required.
- The internet booking system is directly linked to the reservation software, and the customer will only be contacted if a Windsor Country Golf Club staff member has a query regarding your booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email entered is correct. Queries, questions or problems with the Windsor Country Golf Club Booking System please telephone 0245774390. The customer is required as proof of booking to provide the reference number or the credit card used to secure the booking at the time of registration to the reservations staff.
- Windsor Country Golf Club reserves the right to alter tee times without notice due to circumstances outside of Windsor Country Golf Club’s control. (E.g. lightning, slow play, course renovations).
TEE TIME MODIFICATIONS
- Bookings cannot be modified online. Modifications to tee times can be made by calling Pro Shop on 02 45773718 or sending a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of the original confirmation email. No guarantee can be given for the requested date/time.
- Should the customer wish to modify or change their booking to an alternative time or date, contact must be made with Windsor Country Golf Club 48hrs before the reserved tee time, the customer must speak to the Pro Shop Staff or delegated proxy on 02 45773718 or email email@example.com. The Pro Shop Staff will confirm availability of the new tee time date and time and when modifications cannot be processed immediately a credit note will be issued.
- Should the customer not be able to confirm a re-scheduled tee time, a ‘credit note’ will be provided. To redeem the ‘credit’ the customer is required to reschedule the tee times at a mutually agreed time. Credit notes are issued for TEE TIMES ONLY.
- Windsor Country Golf Club reserves the right to refuse a ‘credit note’ should the customer not provide 48 hours’ notice to a staff member of Windsor Country Golf Club.
- Should a player of a prepaid group tee time become unable to play, golf reservations must be advised within 48 hours, should 48 hours not be provided, Windsor Country Golf Club reserves the right to refuse credit note for this non played tee time.
- You must check in at Golf reservations a minimum of 15-20 minutes before your tee time is due to start, should you not arrive and register with Golf Reservations you may risk the cancellation of your tee time, in this event a credit note will not be given.
- Balance credit note must be used in full before credit note expiry date, partial credits will not be re-issued.
- In exceptional circumstances the Pro Shop Staff or delegated proxy may issue refunds. Refunds will only be paid towards the credit card used to secure the booking. In the event of a refund the credit card details must be supplied with the corresponding security pin number.
- After the confirmation of credit card details, refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
- Windsor Country Golf Club reserves the right to remove customers from the course if the rules of Windsor Country Golf Club Course have not been adhered to. These rules are consistent with the etiquette outlined by the R&A in the rules of golf and are monitored by golf operations staff.
- All patrons utilising the Windsor Country Golf Club golf courses do so under the instruction of the golf operations staff. Failure to adhere to instructions may result in removal from the golf course.
- No refunds will be given in the event that the customer is removed from the course.
- In the event that bookings are made in multiples and a player does not show, no refund will be given for the “no show” player. In the event that a player is unavailable to play for a pre-booked tee time reservation 48hrs notice must be given to an authorised representative of Windsor Country Golf Club and a credit note for the tee time will be issued. The ‘credit note’ will be issued and must be used at a mutually agreed time.